With the introduction of MEI CASHFLOW series 7000, MEI has created an entirely new product category — the Coin Manager. The coin manager is not just focused on accepting and paying out coins. It combines traditional coin acceptance and changer functions with tracking and diagnostic abilities. These new design and management features give you the tools and business information you need to better manage your cash and increase your profits.
Features and Benefits
- Instant paring—dispenses surplus coins and identifies replenishment needed
- Simplicity—virtually no training necessary
- Easy to use, intuitive display
- Yields sophisticated business intelligence
- Eliminates exact change
- Provides change for high value bills when working in conjunction with a bill acceptor.
- Highest change capacity
- Water and jam resistant
- More reliable = less downtime and service costs
- Accounts for all money, even cash in the tubes so you know what’s in the machine
- Drivers can clear debris on-site without tools
- True price flexibility - giving your site what they demand
CF7512 Technical Specifications
• Venders with electronic controllers that utilize the MDB interface.
• 24 vdc unfilt., 3.0 Amp
• Size (HxWxD): 377mm* x 138mm x 80mm 14.84"*x 5.43"x 3.15"
• Weight: 1.8Kg (4 Ibs.) in shipping container
* base to top of Coin Return Lever
• Working Ambient Temperature: -15°C to +70°C
• Storage Temperature: - 40°C to +75°C
Vending Price Range
• Function of vender control system.
• U.S. nickel, dime, quarter, dollar coin.
• Individual coin accept/reject is customer programmable.
• Tokens are customer programmable.
• Flexible - via standard cassettes or customer configurable custom cassettes
Coin Tube Capacity
• 5 tubes, all replenishable
• 77 Nickles, 115 Dimes, 84 Quarters, 69 $1Coins
• One coin dispense from appropriate button. For continuous dispense,
hold button down until payout latches.
MEI CASHFLOWTM 7512 Operations Diagnostics
- LED Action
- Green On
No power/vendor error
- Amber 1 Flash
Reject lever pressed or coin jam in flight deck
- Amber 2 Flashes
Accept gate error
- Amber 3 Flashes
- Amber 4 Flashes
- Amber solid
Disabled by vendor
Diagnostics via 3 LEDs (red, amber, green) and an LCD screen
-Shipping is UPS flat $12.95 continental US only
-If wrong item is purchased customer is responsible for 40% restocking fee & shipping charges for returning item & new item being shipped
-Sales Tax Must Be Applied for: NY, CT, MA, ME, VT, NJ, PA