Medeco offers two models of removable plug locks that allow access to internal latching mechanisms with the 90 degree rotation and withdrawal of the cylinder plug. Specifically designed for vending equipment, money changers, and fare collection systems, the 64W0550 series is recommended in any high risk application where equipment is susceptible to forced entry and vandalism. Models are available to fit recessed mounts or surface mounts. Available in a brass or hardened steel shell for applications prone to the most abusive forms of physical attack.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or by a Medeco authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
- Special angle cut keys are patent protected to guard against unauthorized duplication.
- Supported by Medeco factory trained service outlets.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Specifically designed for vending equipment, money changers and fare collection systems.
- Effective for applications prone to the most abusive forms of attack.
- Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- Available in a 5 pin version. Shell comes in a hardened steel or brass finish. Shell head may be either tapered or square.
- Available in 626 Satin Chrome finish.
-All Medeco Locks sold with 2 keys
-Shipping & Handling: $6.95
-Lock Purchases are Final. There are NO RETURNS or REIMBURSEMENTS
-Sales tax must be applied if you are in: CT, NY, NJ, PA, ME, VT, MA