With its tough, weather resistant construction, this is the padlock of choice for extreme environments such as trailers, cargo containers, and gates. The G8R body is constructed of solid stainless steel. You can choose from either a stainless steel shackle for maximum corrosion resistance, or hardened steel to withstand severe physical attack. Each padlock includes a weather seal cap attached by a cable.
The G8R will accept either an electronic NEXGEN or mechanical t-handle cylinder. The mechanical cylinders provide the benefit of patented key control and pick resistance. The NEXGEN cylinder adds sophisticated audit and control features transforming the G8R into a portable access control system for extreme environments.
- Sealed construction protects cylinders from water and road grime.
- Stainless Steel body resists attack and corrosion.
- Shackles can be specified in stainless or hardened steel to fit your application.
- Padlock can house a Medeco mechanical cylinder for key control and pick resistance, or a NEXGEN cylinder for electronic access control features.
- The G8R Series was designed for locking installations requiring weather resistance and strong physical security. Applications include cargo containers, trailer doors, gates, and vending machines.
- Padlock body is warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- 300 series, cast stainless steel body.
- Padlock is sold less cylinder. Compatible with Medeco mechanical and NEXGEN electronic t-handle cylinders.
- Padlocks are shipped with a weather seal cap attached by a steel cable. A finish plate is included for applications that do not require the weather seal cap.
-All Medeco Locks sold with 2 keys
-Shipping & Handling: $12.95
-Lock Purchases are Final. There are NO RETURNS or REIMBURSEMENTS
-Sales tax must be applied if you are in: CT, NY, NJ, PA, ME, VT